This is not a cold calling position! Strictly inbound customer service calls!
Customer Service Professional
Job Locations: Rancho Cordova, CA 95655 & Greenhaven Dr. Sacramento 95813
Important Note: You will be required to pass a LiveScan fingerprint background check as well as performance based testing to be considered for this position.
Shift/ Hours: Full time positions. Day and evening positions available. Flexibility in shift availability is highly desired.
Job Summary: The Customer Service Professional (CSP) will serve the initial contact point for handling customer calls via telephone. These calls can range from very basic calls to complex calls requiring a high level of professionalism. The CSP will escalate calls based on a set protocol. Each CSP will be professionally trained on various call scenarios and call handling techniques.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responds knowledgeably, accurately, and courteously to a variety of general customer inquiries regarding benefits and services, including available plan options, eligibility criteria, the enrollment process, etc.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of customer needs.
- Determines the appropriate courses of action in response to customer needs by completing, initiating or escalating transactions as appropriate.
- Demonstrates continuous, sincere interest in providing exceptional customer care.
- Exercises independent thinking in meeting customer expectations
- Combines knowledge services with a good work ethic, effective time management skills, and human relations skills to meet performance standards.
- Documents transaction details accurately and provides appropriate follow-up.
- Identifies and reports problems such as system, traffic back-up, or telephone access failures.
- Demonstrates a commitment to learning quickly and effectively applying knowledge, also working proficiently under time constraints.
- Demonstrates a commitment to supporting a productive, positive work environment.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Six months prior call center experience preferred. Prior experience in a healthcare contact center is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of computer (pc) and internet applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent telephone tact and diplomacy
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including correct usage of grammar and terminology, in communicating with supervisors, peers and customers
- Proficiency in keyboarding/data entry (minimum 45 wpm)
- Well-developed time management skills
- Dependable, accurate and detail-oriented
HOURS OF OPERATION: Mon-Fri from 7:45AM to 9:30PM, and Saturdays 7AM to 7PM. Extended hours may include mornings, evenings, and/or weekends, Sundays will be required during peak season.
***ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK DURING ALL HOURS OF OPERATION.
BILINGUAL POSITIONS: Candidates who can fluently READ, WRITE, SPEAK, and TRANSLATE ENGLISH, SPANISH, KOREAN, HMONG, VIETNAMESE, MANDARIN, AND CANTONESE are encouraged to apply.